3Rivers Federal Credit Union - Marketing Department
The marketing director is the head of the marketing department at the 3Rivers Federal Credit Union. Members of the marketing team that report directly to the director are the marketing content manager, the creative campaign manager, and the data manager.
Marketing Department Overview
- The marketing team is lead by the marketing director and is divided into different areas such as analytics, creative, branding, and media, content and external communications.
- Melissa Shaw is the marketing director and she is in charge of the marketing strategy, growth, and planning.
- She is also responsible for public relations and leads the marketing team, which consists of 8 people.
Content Marketing & External Communication
- Alyson Hess is the marketing content manager for the company and her responsibilities include external marketing communications, content strategy, digital campaigns, and social media.
- Alyson is also the primary author on the company's blog and the social media strategist for the company.
Creative, Branding & Media
- Todd Petelle manages branding and media campaigns, leads the "in-house media agency" and the DMA initiative. He is the creative campaign manager, who is also in charge of the creative team. One of the creative team members is Simone LeClear, a graphic designer.
- Kirby Ehler is a digital media producer, designs various marketing materials, internal videos and promotional materials for different media channels.
Marketing Insights & Analytics
- Chad Gramling was previously the marketing insights manager and was responsible for tracking and measuring various key metrics as well as for market research and analytics. He was recently promoted to the role of data manager.
Other Marketing Team Members
- Other members of the marketing team are marketing interns, who provide support for the marketing department by working on different activities such as marketing research, graphic design and event planning.
- Bailey Sutton worked on planning various events, coordinated special projects and also received a teamwork award during her internship. She is currently a marketing specialist at 3Rivers.
Marketing Department Contact Information
To provide an overview of the 3Rivers Federal Credit Union marketing department, we first looked for information about their marketing team on their website. After reviewing their press releases, annual reports, and team member pages, we were only able to find detailed descriptions for the job roles of financial planning and other team members and very limited information for the marketing department employees.
Next, we scanned various databases such as Zoom Info, Crunchbase, and LinkedIn, where we hoped to obtain names and job titles for the 3Rivers marketing employees. This approach provided us with several insights into the structure of their marketing department. We also found only 7 marketing team members that are currently working at 3Rivers.
After that, we searched through their social media accounts, where we wanted to find if there were any marketing team members mentioned in their posts. However, we only found that they have an internship program and that students spend the summer working on different projects in their marketing department.
Finally, we tried to find if any marketing team members were mentioned in news articles and publications such as CU Insight, Business Weekly, Business Wire among others, but besides the already identified team members, there were no other marketing employees mentioned.
Since there was no other information publicly available, we compiled an overview of the 3Rivers marketing department and made assumptions based on the identified insights.