Company Overview - Banko Doors
Banko Overhead Doors, Inc. was founded in 1984 in Florida and listed in the 2018 top 3 Garage Door Repairs in Tampa.
History and Origin of the Company
- Banko Overhead Doors, Inc. was founded in 1984 in Florida and served the Tampa Bay area.
- The company started serving Florida in 1984 by providing residential and commercial garage door products and services in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk, and Hernando counties.
- Currently, they offer access to a team of "full-time employed technicians who know garage doors and what’s best for homes or business," in addition to their initial selection of residential and commercial garage doors.
- In addition to the initial available services, Bank Doors offers repair services along with an estimator to help make decisions easily.
- Banko Doors has served Pasco County for three decades.
- The company started serving Polk County in 1984.
- Banko Doors has been in business for 35 years, and its accreditation happened on 2/8/1988, and it enjoys an A+ rating on the BBB scale.
- Also, Banko Doors was among the 2018 Top 3 Garage Door Repairs in Tampa.
Company Serviced Locations
- Banko Doors serves Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk, Hernando, Lee, Collier, and Orange counties in Florida state.
Number Of Locations In Each Country/City/State
- Banko Doors serves 29 areas in Hillsborough County, among them Apollo Beach, Avila, Balm, Beallsville, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Davis Island, and Dover.
- The company serves 31 areas in Pinellas County.
- The business operates 15 showrooms in Manatee County.
- Banko Doors serves 15 areas in Sarasota County, that include Bee Ridge, Englewood, and Gulf Gate Estates.
- Moreover, Banko serves 15 areas in Pasco County, among them Aripeka, Bayonet Point, Crystal Springs.
- The company serves 15 areas in Polk County, that include Auburndale, Bartow, and Cypress Gardens, Davenport.
- Additionally, Banko offers service to 7 areas in Hernando County, which include Brooksville, Hernando Beach, Hill N’ Dale, Masaryktown, Ridge Manor, Spring Hills, and Timber Pines.
- The company serves 3 areas in Lee County, which include Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Cape Coral.
- Also, Banko Doors offers service to only 1 area in Collier County, namely Naples.
- Moreover, 10 locations in Orange County access Banko Doors' services and they include Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Edgewood, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Orlando, Winter Garden, and Winter Park.
- Banko Doors’ headquarters are in Florida.
- Their head office's address is 5329 West Crenshaw Street, Tampa, Florida 33634.
Current Agency of Record for Marketing and Advertising
- Banko Doors used services provided by the Banko Media agency in 2017, as seen on Pinterest creatives.
- The company also released videos by Banko Media on its YouTube channels in the period between 2017 and 2018, and those were the last videos ever posted by the company on social media.
- Banko Media is a marketing and advertising agency.
- There are no available records of the new agency, and no news and reports mention whether Banko Media is still a marketing and advertising agency.
Examples of Creatives
- Examples of creatives include the smart home pack that includes free installations.
- Examples of video promotions include Banko LiftMaster 30HD.
To provide a comprehensive overview on Banko Doors, we examined the company website, the company's profile on third party websites and searched for information on the history and origin of the company, how the company grew to what they are now. Moreover, we sought to understand what countries, cities and states Banko Doors operates in, the number of locations in each country, city and state, the location of their headquarters, and their current agency of record for marketing and advertising. We were unable to identify the current agency of record for marketing and advertising and have presented the request as a Partial Client Update.
We started our search by searching through the company website, company blogs, and company promotions as these sources are most likely to present such information and highlight the company’s partners. The research team was able to identify the available creatives, but there was no mention of the designer agency of the creatives.
Further, we looked through the company's social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. Our aim was to identify the marketing and advertising creatives posted by the company and mentions and citations of the developer or designer among them that could lead us to the marketing and advertising agency of record. We were able to locate creatives for Banko Doors by Banko Media, but all the creatives were as of 2017, and no new creatives were available. There were no news and reports that mentioned whether Banko Media was still the marketing agency of record for marketing and advertising. Hence, due to the lack of the latest publicly available data, we were unable to identify and ascertain whether Banko Media is still the agency of record for marketing and advertising or not.
Also, we tried digging into Banko Media's website, their clients, and work profiles to identify and locate any new campaigns, creatives or information that may lead to ascertain if they still Banko Doors' agency for marketing and advertising or not, but there was no information regarding Banko Doors on Banko Media's profile. Hence, this failed to yield any results.
We later tried to go through TV commercials, display advertising analyses from third party sources like iSpotTv, Similarweb that showcase a brand's TV commercials and their taglines, and analyze display advertising. This strategy also proved futile as there were no TV commercials found related to the brand on iSpotTV, and according to similar web, the brand doesn't indulge in display advertising and has very little or no information available for analysis. Therefore, due to a lack of current data available, we were unable to identify their current agency of record for marketing and advertising.
What Data is Unavailable and Why?
- Data regarding the current agency of record for marketing and advertising is unavailable, and this is mostly due to no obligation of the company to reveal such information.
- Also, the company is based in Florida only and does not have any big campaigns that are covered by the media.