Banking Account Users
Itau serves 23.75 percent of Brazil's population while the Commonwealth Bank of Australia serves 68.11 percent of Australia's population.
- Itau has 60 million customers globally and 49.9 million customers in Brazil.
- According to statistics from the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE), the population of Brazil is estimated to be 210,147,125 people in 2019.
- 23.75 percent (that is, 49.9 million/210,147,125 * 100%) of Brazil's population have an account at Itau.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Commonwealth Bank has 17.4 million customers.
- According to Australia's Bureau of Statistic (ABS), the country's current population is estimated to be 25,548,115 people.
- 68.11 percent (that is, 17.4 million/25,548,115 * 100%) of Australia's population have an account at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.