Bambuser is an end-to-end mobile livestreaming solution. The company provides livestreaming integration, live shopping, and one-to-one live shopping experiences. Details of the company have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Bambuser provides end-to-end live streaming solution. The company claims to create engaging experiences in apps through its developer-friendly tools and wholly managed live video platform.
- Bambuser leverages its proprietary technology to provide brands and businesses with an effective, efficient, and seamless methods of creating, managing, and publishing video content."
- Bambuser was founded in 2007 with the headquarters located in Stockholm, Sweden and an additional office in Finland. Since then, the company has developed mobile streaming technology that has been used in hundreds of apps and websites including sport events, trivia apps, and drones.
- In 2019, the company released Live Video Shopping in Europe, which is their latest venture.
- The companies products include the following:
- Live Video Shopping: product that allows livestream shopping with direct shopping and chat features.
- One-to-One Live Video Shopping: product with an interactive interface for personalize, livestreaming shopping.
- Live Streaming SDK: product that allows companies to build their own streaming app or service securely.