B2B Media and Reporters
Reporters covering B2B topics include Shane Schick, Stephen J. Bronner, Geoffrey Short, Nina Zipkin, Kate Rogers, Alexandra Bruell, Molly Raycraft, and Mary-Anne Baldwin. We have provided other requested details in the attached spreadsheet.
- Shane Schick is the Editor-in-Chief of B2B News Network and writes on various B2B-related topics.
- Stephen Bronner is a writer for the Entrepreneur that writes primarily about the Food Business industry, including the B2B-related topics in the industry.
- Geoffrey Short is an editor with MarketScale and writes on various B2B-related topics.
- Molly Raycraft is a writer for B2B Marketing and she covers the B2B industry.
- Kate Rogers is a reporter for CNBC that covers small business and entrepreneurship.