B2B Marketing Exchange Conference, Part 2
Ben Battaglia, Alicia Esposito, Kate Adams, Akilah Murrell, and Frannie Danzinger are some marketing professionals who will likely be attending the B2BMX 2020 conference. The attached spreadsheet is updated with the names, titles, email addresses, and the companies of the individuals.
B2BMX 2020 Attendees
- Ben Battaglia is Director of Marketing at Lessonly.
- Alicia Esposito is Senior Content Strategist at G3 Communications
- Kate Adams is VP of Marketing at Drift
- Akilah Murrell is Director of Channel Marketing at Channel Maven Consulting
- Frannie Danzinger is VP Marketing, Strategic Accounts at Integrate Inc.
To identify some marketing professionals who have said they'll be attending the B2BMX 2020 conference, we searched the conference's official website and social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as third party articles & blog posts about the conference. The research team was able to identify individuals through their comments on Twitter's #b2bmx campaign, which has been streaming as far back as November last year, and third party articles. These individuals included people in the marketing department at B2B companies or tech companies and excluded speakers at the conference, sponsors, or marketing professionals at marketing companies. We employed Rocketreach and Anymail finder to identify each professional's email address.