Business to Business (B2B) Enterprise Software - Dashboard Experiences
The three examples of Business to Business (B2B) enterprise software that provide comprehensive dashboard experiences are the following: Salesforce CRM, SAP ERP, and NetSuite ERP.
The following are the details of the Business to Business (B2B) enterprise software examples that provide a comprehensive dashboard. These companies' dashboards can consolidate various types of information and can provide an overview of all activities, resources, and tools based on the data gathered.
- Salesforce offers its Salesforce CRM platform.
- The platform provides a wide range of sales and marketing features.
- It also houses distinct systems for "analytics, marketing, service, and community cloud."
- The platform provides a streamlined dashboard containing consolidated information from a company's key performance indicators. (KPIs).
- The insights from the dashboard can help the key users to make intelligent decisions based on the consolidated data that were gathered.
- The platform also has a mobile app that can display real-time information from the company's dashboards. <fin?
- As an example, managers can look at the real-time display of their sales team's conversion data to generate dynamic predictions per week.
- Companies can utilize the available customized reports and the dashboards to consolidate their required data for more comprehensive assessments.
REASONS FOR INCLUDING SALESFORCE CRM
- This software was chosen as it is a business to business (B2B) software for large companies or enterprises.
- It also has a dashboard feature that the company can use to input their preferred data.
- Teams can look at the various activities and processes happening in the dashboard such as their sales conversion rates.
- The dashboard also has reporting tools and other resources that can be used to generate insights for better decision-making.
- SAP ERP is a comprehensive "enterprise resource planning (ERP)" solution.
- The platform is a fully-loaded "supply chain management, product lifecycle management, human capital management, financial management and customer relationship management solution."
- The solution can be launched through "cloud, on-premise or as a hybrid model, which gives users the benefits of both."
- The platform also has a dashboard feature that companies can use to view their target key performance indicators (KPIs).
- The company depends on this information from their dashboard to arrive at critical decisions.
- The platform also acts as a "financial management tool."
- It contains accounting processes and tools that can integrate the company's financial data into a single location.
- The data can be consolidated into the platform and can be harvested for use when generating reports and insights. <f2>
- Other processes that can be done using the dashboard tools include cost comparisons versus revenue.
REASON FOR INCLUDING SAP ERP
- The platform caters to large business enterprises.
- It also provides a dashboard that allows for various types of data and process activities to be consolidated.
- The dashboard also has embedded tools and resources that can process the chosen data of the company.
- The consolidated data in the dashboard can also be processed to generate reports and insights for better decision-making.
- NetSuite ERP is a comprehensive and adaptive cloud ERP solution.
- The platform enables the automation of front and back office systems and procedures such as "financial management, revenue management, fixed assets, order management, billing, and inventory management."
- With this capability, it offers a customizable layer for each level of an organization.
- Each of these tiers can have their own view of key performance indicators (KPIs) and their own reports.
- NetSuite's signature dashboard provides several tailored screen designs that can be adapted for each role in the company.
- The dashboard provides real-time information that can facilitate data analysis and reporting.
- Through the dashboard view, several key performance indicators can be seen such as account data, the volume of unpaid invoices, and other important information.
- The dashboard can also help the company in measuring their performance against their target results.
- NetSuite's dashboard also has other tools such as notifications and reminders of key dates such as meetings and deadlines.
REASON FOR INCLUDING NETSUITE ERP
- NetSuite ERP is an enterprise software for large companies.
- It offers a multi-purpose dashboard where data and activities from various company processes can be consolidated.
- The dashboard also offers resources and tools such as reporting and analysis capabilities.
- It also comes with other tools such as notification and reminder systems.