Axios and Inside Energy
After extensive research we found that, Axios Newsroom offers blog posts in a variety of categories, including economic issues, political news and social updates in the United States.
- Axios Newsroom offers blog posts in a variety of categories, including economic issues, political news and social updates in the United States. Inside energy newsroom offers podcast and news about energy products such as coal, oil and gas.
Some recent blog posts from the company are listed below:
- Poverty is still a huge problem in America: this post analyzed Poverty in the US from 1959 to 2018.
- The U.S. to send troops to Saudi Arabia: according to a recent press release, the "U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper announced the Pentagon will deploy U.S. forces to the Middle East in response to last Saturday's attacks against major oil processing and production sites in Saudi Arabia."
- Trump's defiance on Ukraine: this post talks about how President Trump is "pushing the limits on how much Congress will tolerate a president using his office to target political rivals."
- Number of visitors: 6.6M visitors.
- Axios has about 4 writers on staff.
- Axios content site has different audiences from a variety of occupations and age groups in the United states.
- The company posts several times a day. They post on hourly basis.
INSIDE ENERGY CONTENT
- Inside energy newsroom offers podcast and news about energy products such as coal, oil and gas in the United States.
Some posts by Inside energy include
- Living with uncertainty: the post provides a deep dive about whether or not having oil and gas development nearby is bad for peoples health.
- Cleaning Up Coal: this podcast address the actual meaning of clean coal. "In Wyoming, a state that produces the most coal in the nation, clean coal is looked at as a possible economic savior. It’s a big deal for a lot of other people, too. "
- Living With Oil & Gas: the Post reports on the struggle between two priorities: energy development and housing development.
- Number of visitors: 9.7k
- According to K-meta analytics, the term "energy podcast" is searched from the insideenergy podcast URL 110 times monthy.
- The content site has students, teachers, parents and people of different occupation as their audience
- Inside energy does not often post, the company posted about five post in 2017 and just two posts in 2018.
To provide the details around the digital impression and the number of writers on the staff of Axios and Inside energy, we started by reviewing each company's website specifically the newsroom. We aimed to review each company's recent post to find the number of readers/ digital impressions (likes, ratings, views). Unfortunately, information regarding the number of readers/ digital impressions was not available. We were only able to find the number of writers on staff for Inside Energy.
Next, we reasoned that companies often share blogs or news post from their websites on their social media pages. With this in mind, we searched through Axios and Inside Energy's social media pages for the number of views, likes, and ratings of the post shared from content sites. We could only find the number of likes, view, and rating from the post which were different from those on the content site.
Our last approach was to search review sites and third-party websites such as G, similar web and many more for the required information. Review sites are known to review a company's product and so we reasoned that we could find such information. Unfortunately, we could only find ratings about the company and general details. Nothing relating to the post from the content sites could be found. We then decided to use similar web and SEMrush to provide the number of daily visitors on each website instead of the number of readers, hence the content site has no subscription and content is available to everyone on the site.