As highlighted within the enclosed spreadsheet, most of the top 55 Audio Visual Integrators currently partner with one or more of the identified business competitors.
- During the course of this research, it was determined that nine of the top 55 Audio Visual Integrators (AVIs) do not currently make information about their vendor partners publicly available.
- Specifically, Electrosonic, Solotech, Parsons Technologies, Spectra AudioVisual Design, Constant Technologies, JKL Technologies, Sound Image, Av-Tech Media Solutions and Pivium were all flagged as having "No Publicly Identified Partners" within the enclosed spreadsheet.
- Notably, the AVIs that do not publicly report partners are distinct from those organizations that publicly share information about their partner organizations, but do not include any of the identified business competitors within these partner lists (these AVIs are flagged as "NA" within the enclosed spreadsheet).
- In order to identify any available information about partners for the AVI companies that did not appear to highlight such data, the research team completed a comprehensive review of each organization's owned media, including visual scans for partner banners on each corporate homepage, a review of all company background/services information, a scan of any relevant press releases and a review of published blog postings and brochures, as appropriate.
- However, these companies published no information related to specific partners, in most cases because they opted to refer to "partners" in only a general sense and/or to provide only limited information on their corporate websites.
- As separate research strategies to identify any known partners for these AVIs, the research team also conducted media scans for references of these companies alongside the most common AVI partners (e.g., Legrand), as well as reviewed the Legrand website for any mentions of these AVIs.
- Notably, these research strategies further validated that the identified nine AVIs have not publicly released any current information regarding their vendor partners.