What is the average salaries for creative professionals in the Amsterdam area?
Hello! Thank you for your inquiry on the average salaries for creative professionals in Amsterdam. Below are the details of the research strategy we used as well as the results of our search.
To answer your query, I’ve looked at industry reports and trusted media sites to check the salaries of each role in digital design and technology companies.
From our search, we have identified job positions in the creative sector and these are the following: Architect, Art Director, Creative Director, Design Director, Design Manager, Fashion Designer, Footwear Designer, Graphic Designer, Industrial Designer, Interaction Designer, Interior Designer, Motion Graphics Designer, Product Designer, User Experience Designer, Visual Designer and Web Designer.
After identifying the list of creative professionals, I started searching salaries for each position. Below are the results of our search.
1. Creative Director — €61K 25th Percentile ;€74K Median; €125K 75th Percentile
2. Design Director — €57K 25th Percentile; €81K Median €121K; 75th Percentile
3. Art Director — €42K 25th Percentile; €49K Median; €61K 75th Percentile
4. User Experience Designer — €38K 25th Percentile; €49K Median; €56K 75th Percentile
5. Graphic Designer — €29K 25th Percentile; €33K Median; €41K 75th Percentile
6. Web Designer — €43K 25th Percentile; €50K Median; €53K 75th Percentile
7. Visual Designer — €30K 25th Percentile; €42K Median; €51K 75th Percentile
8. Product Designer — €40K 25th Percentile; €46K Median; €52K 75th Percentile
9. Motion Graphics Designer — €18K 25th Percentile; €23K Median; €23K 75th Percentile
10. Interior Designer — €31K 25th Percentile; €37K Median; €52K 75th Percentile
11. Interaction Designer — €34K 25th Percentile; €44K Median; €58K 75th Percentile
12. Industrial Designer — €27K 25th Percentile; €36K Median; €41K 75th Percentile
13. Footwear Designer — €45K 25th Percentile; €46K Median; €46K 75th Percentile
14. Fashion Designer— €41K 25th Percentile; €42K Median; €47K 75th Percentile
15. Design Manager — €44K 25th Percentile; €51K Median; €60K 75th Percentile
16. Architect —€34K 25th Percentile; €41K Median; €43K 75th Percentile
In addition to this, a Web Developer in Amsterdam earns an average salary of €32,431 per year with salary ranging from €14,838 to €53,373.
However, for the Technical Director position, there was no data specifically available for Amsterdam but we were able to find data for the whole Netherlands. From our search, the average pay for a Technical Director is €61,042 per year.
For ease of reference, I’ve listed the salaries of the identified creative professionals in the spreadsheet. Listed in the spreadsheet are the following information: creative job positions identified, salaries belonging to the 25th and 75th percentile as well as median salaries. Since we are looking at the salaries in leading companies, we can use the 75th percentile salaries for each company for bench marking.
We hope we were able to answer your query. Please feel free to contact Wonder again!