ATSE (Subsidiaries) - Rows 12 - 19
We have provided details of Astec Industries, Inc. subsidiaries in the attached spreadsheet. Details provided for each of the listed companies include a company overview, main offerings, and employees. We were not, however, able to determine the revenue or financial data for all the listed companies due to the companies being private subsidiaries.
- Telestack, Ltd. was established in May 1999 and is based in Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland, UK. The company's product services include the complete design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of mobile, bulk material handling systems.
- The company's mobile solution compared to traditional Methods of material handling offers significant cost savings in operations due to product mobility and flexibility.
- Main product offerings include ship loaders and unloaders, hopper feeders, truck unloaders, bulk reception feeders, stockpiling conveyors, link conveyors, and telescopic stackers.
- The company has 150 employees.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $34.6 million USD.
Astec Do Brasil
- Astec Do Brasil started in March 2015 in the city of Vespasiano, MG. The company's products and service offerings include a wide range of equipment, services and the latest technology in the mining, infrastructure and energy industry.
- Astec Do Brasil aims to grow and prosper by designing, manufacturing and selling the most innovative, productive, reliable and safe equipment for the industries they serve together with exceptional customer service.
- Main product offerings include offerings in the aggregates and mining industry, infrastructure industry, and the energy industry.
- The company has 51-200 employees.
- The company has an annual revenue of $6.292 million USD
Peterson Pacific, Corp.
- Peterson Pacific, Corp. was founded in 1981 by Neil Peterson in Eugene, Oregon. The company is a leading manufacturer of Grinders, Disc and Drum Chippers, Flails, Screens, Stackers and Blower Trucks.
- The company's mission is to grow and prosper by designing, manufacturing and selling the most innovative, productive, reliable and safe equipment for the industries they serve together with exceptional customer service.
- Main product offerings include horizontal grinders, drum chippers, disc chippers, flails, blower trucks, stacking conveyors, screens, Terra select, and used equipment.
- The company has 201-500 employees (Source 10)
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $70.51 million USD.
Power Flame Incorporated
- Power Flame Incorporated is founded in 1948 in Parsons, Kansas. The company serves in the commercial combustion equipment industry. Power Flame Incorporated manufactures gas, oil, combination gas/oil, low NOx burners and combustion control systems.
- The company is committed to delivering products and service through continuous research and on-time production.
- Main product offerings include micro burners, NOVA Low NOX, process/air handling, and management systems.
- The company has 51-200 employees.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $5M million USD.
- GEFCO, Inc. was founded by Mr. George E. Failing in 1931 in Enid, Oklahoma. The company is leading in the design and manufacture of portable drilling rigs and related equipment for the water well, environmental, groundwater monitoring, construction, mining and shallow oil & gas exploration and production industries.
- GEFCO, Inc. has been around for more than 86 years and is focused on meeting the needs and expectations of their customers and the industries that they serve.
- Main product offerings include portable drilling rigs, general repairs, specialist repairs, maintenance and rebuilds, and manufacturing parts in addition to rotary drilling swivels, elevator links, elevators, sucker rod hooks and other drilling equipment.
- The company has 51-200 employees.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $25-49.9 million USD.
- Heatec, Inc. was founded in 1977 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The company manufactures heaters, tanks and similar products for several industries. Heatec, Inc. products have met the international market standard and have products that have been configured for easy transportation overseas.
- The company has been around for 40 years manufacturing, servicing and designing heating and storage equipment.
- Main product offerings include heaters, tanks, and others.
- The company has 201-500 employees.
- CEI Enterprises, Inc. was founded by businessman Bill Childers in 1969 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The company specializes in manufacturing and servicing hot oil heaters, asphalt storage tanks, and related asphalt plant equipment. The company has a reliable reputation for their product efficiency, durability and strong service support. Their mission is to find and provide the equipment needs of their customer and to help meet those needs in the most cost-effective way.
- CEI Enterprises, Inc. became an Astec Industries company in 1995.
- Main product offerings include vertical asphalt tanks, portable asphalt tanks, multi-compartment asphalt tanks, mixers for polymer-modified asphalt, heating coils, electric, direct-fired asphalt tanks, asphalt calibration tanks, asphalt additive tanks, asphalt barrel melters, emissions control, ladders, stairs, catwalks, gauge boards, and pressure level gauges.
- The company has 2-10 employees.
- RexCon was founded in 2003 in Burlington, Wisconsin through an asset acquisition including all products, patents, drawing designs and trade names.
- Rex Chainbelt was the original company that was founded 100 years ago and is a leading manufacturer of concrete equipment for the Concrete Paving and Ready Mix Concrete Industries. The new RexCon continues to offer parts and service support for these legacy concrete plants, mixers, and paving equipment.
- RexCon's reputation is based on honesty and integrity, with a devoted commitment to supporting customers, new and old, in a manner which ensures long term loyalty to our products.
- Main product offerings include concrete batch plants, mixers, automation, batch plants accessories, and paving products.
- The company has 84 Employees.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $50 million USD.
In order to identify the requested financial information for each listed company, we first searched for directly available data in business, marketing and technology industry websites' press releases, articles, blogs, and news. The visited websites include Technavio, Wise Guy Reports, Grandview Research, Transparency Market Research, IBIS World, Statista, Deloitte, PWC, CNN, CNBC and other similar websites. Based on this strategy, we were not able to find any all-encompassing details or report for the specific companies' net Income, cost of goods sold (COGS) and Selling, General & Administrative Expense (SG&A). What we found was information about their total revenue.
Additionally, we also looked in the companies' official websites' press releases and news hoping to find their financial annual report. However, the information could not be garnered since these companies are privately held companies which have no obligation to reveal their financial reports to the public. Also, these companies are a subsidiary company that is partly owned or wholly owned by the Astec Industries, Inc. which files their financial reports as a group and not individually.
Our search strategy above also resulted in the discovery of several paywalled reports such as those coming from A Market Research Gazette, Industrial Journalism, Global News Journal, AIndustry Reports, ZMR Market Journal, Best Market Herald and other similar sites that might contain the specific data that contains the companies' net Income, cost of goods sold (COGS) and Selling, and General & Administrative Expense (SG&A).
Furthermore, we looked for the information in Astec Industries, Inc. annual report and their SEC filings since the companies in the spreadsheet list is a Subsidiary of Astec Industries, Inc. Unfortunately, Astec's annual report and SEC filings do not break down the revenue of their subsidiary companies. What we found was the total revenue of the group which is not relevant to the RC.