Your research team was able to find several changes to the leadership of Apptio over the course of 12 months. We have found that there were over three new promotions and hires which include John Morrow, Mark Jancola, and Henrik Nilsson. We also found that Rebecca Jacoby was hired to Apptio's board of directors in 2018, but left almost a year later.
Overview and Reorganization
- Rebecca Jacoby was appointed to be a member of the board of directors in July 27, 2018, after retiring as SVP of Operations at Cisco Systems, Inc. in May of 2018.
- On January 10, 2019, there was a slight re-organization of Apptio Inc. when it became a subsidiary of Bellevue Parent, LLC. In this merger, Bellevue Sub, LLC was also involved and the directors of Bellevue Sub, Brian N. Sheth, Maneet S. Saroya, and John Stalder were appointed to the board of directors. This was done when Vista Equity Partners completed the acquisition of Apptio for $1.9 billion.
- Following the merger, Rebecca Jacoby was excluded from the board of directors of the company.
- There was no Chief Administrative Officer role at the company until January 2019 when John Morrow was appointed for the role.
- The Chief of People and Culture role was changed to Chief of People.
- The EVP of Products & Engineering role was also changed to EVP of Engineering & Operations.
- Theo Beack left his job as EVP of Products and Engineering in December of 2018. The company is currently looking for a CIO or VP of IT who will report to the Chief Administrative Officer and will have oversight of products and systems engineering. Currently, Mark Jancola takes on most of this role as the EVP of Engineering & Operations.
- John Morrow was the EVP of Corporate Development and General Counsel but became the Chief Administrative Officer in January 2019.
- Mark Jancola became the EVP of Engineering & Operations in January of 2019.
- Henrik Nilsson became VP of EMEA in January 2019, taking over from Colin Rowland.
- Missy Waggoner was promoted as the EVP of People replacing Britt Provost.