Apple Computer Business Decision Makers
There was insufficient information available in research reports, publications, articles, among others, to create a demographics and psychographic profile of Apple computer business buyer decision-makers in the United Kingdom. However, according to Glassdoor, the average salary of a decision-maker is £26,306 in the UK.
Business decision-makers overview
- According to the Top-Line Growth Imperative report by FleishmanHillard Fishburn, about 39% of the UK business decision-makers were likely to be millennials.
- Millennials fall in the age group of 18-34 years.
- Business decision-makers in the UK are cost-conscious and rate value for money (57%) as the most important factor while buying from vendors.
- Business decision-makers in the UK are emotive as they prefer brands that make an emotional impact.
- According to Glassdoor, the average salary annual salary for a decision-maker is £26,306 in the United Kingdom.
- The average salary for IT professionals in the European region was $70,445- according to the 2019 IT Skills and Salary report. The report also suggests that IT decision-makers get 5% more salary than the average IT professionals. Therefore, the average salary of IT decision-makers in Europe (includes UK) is $73,967 [(70,445 x 5% = 3522), 70,445+ 3522= 73,967].
- According to Marketing Think, about 80% of business decision-makers use online communities, blogs, LinkedIn to help make purchasing decisions.
Other helpful findings
- Findings from the Nebulon, Inc., survey have revealed that British IT decision-makers have ranked “expensive” highest, with 57% making this one of their top three challenges, followed by “time-consuming to maintain” (50%) and “difficult to automate at scale” (49%) as the biggest challenges in transforming their on-premises application storage environments during COVID-19 pandemic.
- According to Vanson Bourne research commissioned by Dropbox, IT decision-makers in the UK waste 27% of their time at work on tasks that do not add critical value.
- About 55% of European IT decision-makers say AI and machine learning will most significantly impact the future of IT.
After our extensive research and creative assumptions, we were unable to provide the demographics and psychographics of Apple computer business buyer decision-makers in the United Kingdom. Our research initially focused on searching for a direct answer. Among these strategies were the review of surveys and reports on IT business decision-makers, IT professionals, C-level executives assuming these are the key people involved in the decision-making for buying IT products at their organization. However, with this strategy, we uncovered little helpful information and the only helpful insights that could be gathered from the age group of business decision-makers in the UK. The research team also attempted to determine different demographic attributes like age, gender, income, education, and children; and psychographic attributes like personality, values/ beliefs, interests, habits, opinions, attitudes, lifestyle, among others, but were unsuccessful because very little has been published about Apple computer business buyer decision-makers in the UK.