BlueJeans, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Discord, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Apple FaceTime, Zoom, and Google Hangouts are the only apps that have bug bounty programs. Their bug bounty programs have been described in column R of this spreadsheet.
- Facebook has a bug bounty program which can be found here.
- Discord has a bug bounty program that it explains here.
- BlueJeans rewards security researchers that find any vulnerabilities in its program $250 to $2000. Its bug bounty program is fully described here.
- Doxy.me does not have any bug bounty or vulnerability reward program, neither has it announced plans to implement one.
- Cisco does not have any official bug bounty program for its products/solutions. However, Cisco Meraki, a brand under Cisco, has a post on bugcrowd - a crowdsourced security platform - offering $100 to $1000 for any vulnerability found on Meraki.com.