Antimicrobial Coating for Stainless Steel
The invisible antimicrobial coating products offered by Allied BioScience (SurfaceWise) and IndusCo (BioShield 75) can be used for stainless steel and are available in the United States. Germany-based Nano-Care has announced plans to launch its invisible antimicrobial coating for stainless steel (Liquid Guard) in the United States.
Allied BioScience (SurfaceWise)
- Allied BioScience's SurfaceWise is an invisible antimicrobial coating for stainless steel and other surfaces.
- The Environmental Protection Agency-registered bacteriostatic surface coating is capable of preventing the growth of and providing continuous protection (at least 15 weeks) against "bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae which cause odor, staining, and discoloration."
- SurfaceWise (ABS-G2015) is made by formulating a "quaternary ammonium organosilane compound that binds to surfaces and produces a residual disinfecting activity."
- The product is designed for use in commercial settings such as hospitals, sports facilities, offices, and others.
- Allied BioScience is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
- The company can be contacted by phone (214-432-5580) or online contact form.
- The website of Allied BioScience can be accessed via this link.
IndusCo (BioShield 75)
- IndusCo's BioShield 75 is an invisible (colorless) antimicrobial coating for stainless steel and other surfaces.
- The EPA-registered antimicrobial biostatic surface protectant uses a "physical mechanism to disrupt cellular function" and provides "90 days of active protection between cleaning."
- The active ingredient used to make BioShield 75 is octadecylaminodimethyltrihydroxysilyl propyl ammonium chloride.
- The methods of application for the product include commercial spray, pump spray (residential), and dip/soak (residential).
- IndusCo is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- The company can be contacted by phone (336-375-7555) or online contact form.
- The website of IndusCo can be accessed via this link.
Nano-Care (Liquid Guard)
- Nano-Care's Liquid Guard is an invisible antimicrobial coating for stainless steel and other surfaces.
- Liquid Guard is capable of providing permanent protection against multi-resistant bacteria, TGEV-coronavirus, Influenza, microbial odors, fungi, dust mites, and mold growth.
- Its antimicrobial coating is made of silicon (silicon dioxide).
- Liquid Guard can be used in households, hospitals, offices, and other commercial settings.
- Nano-Care is headquartered in Saarwellingen, Germany, and the company has announced plans to launch Liquid Guard in the United States.
- The company can be contacted by phone (+49 68 38 / 9 74 91 40) or email (email@example.com).
- The website of Nano-Care can be accessed via this link.