US Team Building Market - Key Players
- Let's Roam describes itself as "the number one virtual team building company in the world." The company has more than 6,000 five-star reviews. It has been recognized as one of the leading team-building companies by numerous publications, including SnackNation, Jon Finch, and Digital Journal.
- Several publications, including SnackNation, recognize The Go Game as one of the best team-building companies.
- Outback Team Building is an industry leader in the team-building space. Various publications, including Digital Journal, have featured it as a key player in the market.
In the attached spreadsheet, we have provided four of the top competitors for TeamBuilding: The Go Game, Outback, Confetti and Let's Roam. For each, we provided their estimated revenue, services, and value proposition.
- Through their Flex Switch policy, The Go Game promises its clients an amazing time irrespective of hindrances.
- Let's Roam offers its clients the best team-building experience be it remotely or in person. Their incredible game, as well as virtual adventures crafted by experts, boost morale, build stronger teams, and increase productivity from team members.
- Outback Team Building takes away the stress of running team-building activities so that its clients can relax and focus on things that are more relevant to them.
For this research on “US Team Building Market - Key Players,” the Wonder team reviewed lists that identified the best or most effective team-building companies. We then selected companies that were mentioned in numerous publications. Also, we only included companies that operate in the United States. We reviewed reputable publications such as SnackNation, Jon Finch, and Digital Journal. These companies are all private; therefore, we provided revenue estimations from third-party sources.