Analytics Tools Recap
The requested details for Topbox, Sayint, Lexalytics, Stride, EpiAnalytics, Clarabridge, Woveon, Conversus, Cognigy, MonkeyLearn, and Luminoso have been entered into the attached spreadsheet. Lexalytics, Sayint, and EpiAnalytics all have Microsoft as a client. Lexalytics is the oldest company, having been founded in 2003.
- Topbox's clients include, Aetna, Voci Technology, and OrecX.
- Sayint is a private company, founded in 2016. The company is not currently in a funding stage.
- Lexalytics' clients include, Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Dominos Pizza, and National Research Corporation.
- Stride was founded in 2015, and its most recent funding round was a seed round.
- EpiAnalytics' clients include, Microsoft, Salesforce, Exact Target, and Astadia.
- Clarabridge is an active company, and is currently in an unknown venture funding stage.
Your research team was able to find most of the requested information on each company's website, or via Crunchbase. Additional client information was found in press releases. For Woveon, we were unable to find the names of any clients. We began our research by consulting Woveon's website. We hoped that they would list clients directly. We found case studies, but these did not provide the name of any clients. Next we looked at review sites, such as Capterra, to see if any clients had provided review information. Unfortunately there were either no reviews, or the reviews did not include any information on the name of the client. Finally, we conducted a press search to see if Woveon or their clients had released any news releases. The only article we were able to find stated that Woveon's clients are small B2C companies. We used the above strategies to try to identify Conversus' clients. Through press releases, we were able to find that Walmart is a Conversus client, but we were unable to find the names of any other clients. However, Consersus' website provides case studies for global food company, major car sharing company, large automobile producers.