Analytics tools that are tailored around conversations in the customer service industry include: Top Box, Sayint.ai, Lexalytics, Stride.ai, EpiAnalytics, Clarabridge, Woveon, Conversus, and Cognigy.ai. All these platforms provide detailed consumer insights by analyzing the consumer conversations across multiple channels. Also, these platforms utilize advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Topbox curates and contextualizes millions of conversations to give provide deep customer insights for a company of brand.
- Topbox uses AI-backed natural language processing technology to listen and analyze data across chat sessions, call recordings, verbatim comments, emails, survey, social media mentions, in-app communications, among others.
- Top Box features AI-on-the-Fly feature to add value to any analysis by serving up interesting words and phrases determined to be relevant and potentially important. Further, the platform's Search & Discovery module gives users both textual and visual search capability for multi-dimensional searches across millions of interactions.
- Sayint provides critical insights by capturing, analyzing, and transforming customer conversations.
- The platform claims to increase sales conversion by 21%, customer satisfaction score by 26%, agent performance by 30%.
- Sayint enables the companies to audit 100% of conversations. It also captures key industry metrics like C-SAT, NPS and CES.
- The platform captures data from multiple sources like web, social, email, chat and contact center; next, the platform uses automated speech recognition for data; lastly, the platform derives actionable insights straight from the conversations.
- Lexalytics uses machine learning and NLP technology to analyze and transform hashtags, grammar, comments, reviews, surveys, and slang into structured data and provide useful insights.
- Clients integrate the NLP APIs into their social listening product to generate insights about their customers.
- Lexalytics provides voice-of-employee analytics platform to process, analyze, and understand text-based feedback from employees.
- The platform enables the customers to understand how people perceive and interact with brands, products, and services.
- Some clients of Lexalytics include GoodData, Hootsuite, Falcon.IO, Satmetrix.
- The cognitive computing platform helps transform unstructured data into understandable graphical insights.
- The TEXSIE platform uses proprietary algorithms to perform sentiments analysis, language detection, name matching, document categorization, and more.
- The platform uses AI, ML, and NLP technology for information extraction, classification, analysis, discovery, summarization, named entity recognition, and sentiment analysis.
- The platform currently offers services for finance and insurance companies only.
- EpiAnalytics provides text analytics solutions to analyze customer feedback from existing sources, like surveys, emails, social media, and call center data.
- The platform provides actionable intelligence for business workflow automation. EpiAnalytics use Machine Learning, AI, and NLP technology for data processing.
- The platform enables sales team to dig through the text of emails, match support requests with correct resources, respond to customers automatically, determine customer sentiment, and understand how customers think about the brand or service.
- Some notable clients of EpiAnalytics include Sales Force, Microsoft, Astadia, Intelisys, etc.
- Clarabridge uses AI-technology to analyze every call, chat, tweet, post, comment, conversation, and sentence for a brand.
- The machine learning platform makes use of smart algorithms to discover the customers' emotion, effort, sentiment, behavior, and intent.
- Clarabridge features 89% renewal rates, 130 pre-built industry models, and 100% of customer touchpoints. Some notable clients for the platform are: Unilever, EBay, GE Healthcare, ADP, etc.
- Woveon generates data analytics by analyzing billions of customer interactions and conversations. The platform aggregates data from CRM, sales, support, and customer service team to provide insights about the entire customer journey from start to finish.
- The platform enables to track multichannel data about customer conversation and interaction; it helps to identify the most effective channels for sales, inquiries or marketing.
- Woveon documents the entire customer journey from start to completion to analyze interactions like what was said, who, when and why.
- The platform enables to create personalized customer cohorts for SMS, chats, emails and social channels. This enables to integrate and analyze millions of customer conversations.
- Conversus is a Machine Learning-as-a-Service Platform designed to offer data scientists and analysts with consumer insights about social and voice data. Further, the platform allows for immediate deployment to social listening and business intelligence platforms.
- The platform is able to predict the brand metrics up to 12 weeks in advance. Conversus enhances the existing social listening capabilities and voice-of-customer initiatives for the company.
- The platform has shown to increase sentiment precision from 60% to 90%, and relevancy of data sets from 30% to over 80%.
- Conversus enables the users to build custom tags for social listening like advocacy, customer care, and customer experience.
- Cogigy.ai is an enterprise conversational platform that uses AI-enabled cognitive bots to automate customer and employee support services.
- The platform offers graphical analysis of customer conversation across multiple channels like Facebook Messenger, Slack, Amazon Alexa, Whatapp, Google Home, Line, Cortana, Twilio, among others.
- Cognigy features automated conversation regression testing, micro-services architecture for scalability, cloud server deployment, third-party integration, and multiple language support.
- Some notable clients for the platform include Daimler, ARAG, Bosch, Henkel, etc.
We began our search, to understand the definition and ascertain the scope of classification for Conversation Analytics Tools. We found that Conversation Analytics (CA) is defined as detailed examination of conversations between two or more people to generate insights about the structure, words used, emotions, and outcomes. Further, a combination of text analysis, AI, and machine learning delivers granular conversation insights like sentiment, conversational patterns, interactions, among others.
Next, we studied the sites for MonkeyLearn and Luminoso to identify the platform's features, services, and technologies. We found that both the platforms offer only text conversation analytics services, instead of voice-based services like live or recorded call processing. Further, we were able to understand that both platforms collected data from multiple sources like emails, reviews, support tickets, NPS feedback, social media, consumer surveys, etc. Also, these platforms featured AI, NLP, and Machine Learning technology to analyze the data and generate a consumer sentiments analysis report.
To identify some notable players operating in the market of conversation analytics, we searched through multiple industry listings, media publications, and software review sites like Capterra, G2 Crowd, PAT Research, Forrester, Analytics India Magazine, among others. We were able to gather a list of over 50 leading conversation analytics platforms using the above methodology.
Next, we began identifying the relevant platforms that can analyze customer sentiments, reviews, comments, or mentions on the internet. Further, we shortlisted the platforms that include at least three or more of the following features: Text analytics, listens to social media, gathers brand feedback, manages brand reputation, observes consumer sentiment, integrates with multiple platforms, classify's data tags, provides data visualization, generates marketing metrics, supports multiple languages, makes use of AI, NLP, or machine learning technology. Alternatively, we excluded the platforms that offered services for voice data only; unlike text conversation analytics service provided by MonkeyLearn and Luminoso.
We were able to ascertain our findings, by studying each platform's website, core services, client profiles, value proposition, and technology use. For each company identified in this research, they offer personalized insights about conversation analytics by studying the brand data across all available online sources like social media, chats, surveys, emails, CRMs, review sites, etc.