Competitive Landscape - Amynta Group
Amynta Group, Artex Risk Solutions, and Captive Alternatives are all privately-held companies. Amynta Group is the largest of the three companies based on estimated annual revenues and employee count. The company's estimated annual revenue is $18.7 million, while Artex Risk Solutions and Captive Alternatives have $15 million and $8.7 million, respectively.
- Amynta Group is a premier insurance services company having over $1.8 billion in managed premiums with about 2,000 associates across Europe, North America, and Australia, and specialize in casualty, property, and specialty insurance, as well as protection and warranty.
- The firm is an independent entity, serving leading wholesalers, carriers, retail agencies, original equipment manufacturers, auto dealers, and consumer product retailers.
- The company was formerly known as Mayfield Agency Borrower with the founding of the Amynta Group happening in 2018, according to PitchBook's report. The group's headquarters is 60 Broad Street, 30th Floor, New York, NY, 10004.
- According to a report by CrunchBase, the Amynta Group's estimated annual revenue is $18.7 million.
- The company has eight executives in its C-suite. They include Bruce Fell, Executive Vice President and Chief Analytics Officer; Robert James, Executive Vice President, Specialty MGA Segment, Chief Marketing and Human Resources Officer; Dennis Kane, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer Global Warranty; Timothy M. Robb, General Counsel; Robert Schultz, Executive Vice President and Chief Organic Growth Officer; and Brian Seldess, Chief Financial Officer.
- Amynta Group has about 200 employees per the company's profile on LinkedIn.
- The company offers its services under two categories: warranty & protection and property, casualty & specialty. The warranty & protection category includes services such as auto, consumer product purchases, protection sales, and specialty equipment.
- The second category has services such as business owner policy, builders risk, captive insurance programs, commercial auto and property, dealer insurance, general & execs liability, inland marine, safety bonds, and workers' compensation.
Artex Risk Solutions
- Artex is a global innovator, manager, and creator of alternative risk transfer and insurance solutions designed to help businesses meet their individual challenges. Artex serves over 1,500 customers and has a portfolio of about 1,000 risk-bearing entities, as well as about 30 global domiciles.
- The company is a privately-held firm founded in November 1997, expanding into Europe in 2014 and became an ICCIE-trained organization in March 2018 with eight awards to the company's name. Between 2006 and 2016, Artex Risk Solutions acquired 11 companies including Fair Winds Captive Management Ltd, Tribeca, Heritage Insurance Management, Hexagon Insurance PCC Limited, and others.
- Currently, they have more than 400 experienced professionals in over 15 international offices.
- Peter Mullen, Chief Executive Officer; Jennifer Gallagher, President, Artex North America; Nick Heys, CEO, Artex International; Andrew Parsons, HR Director; Brandon Marshall, Chief Financial Officer; Stephen Thompsett, Chief Operating Officer; and David McManus, Chairman are the executives in Artex Risk Solutions' C-suite.
- Artex Risk Solutions' headquarters is at Rolling Meadows, Illinois, 60008-4050, United States.
- $15 million is the estimated annual revenue of Artex Risk Solutions, according to CrunchBase.
- The services offered by Artex Risk Solutions include insurance & captive management, program & facility management, and ILS & structured transaction administration. The company serves clients across 22 industries, including agriculture, automotive, construction, distribution, energy, engineering, finance, food service, and others.
- Captive Alternatives re-invented the concept of captive insurance and introduced private insurance, which brought Fortune 500 risk management solutions to clients in small companies, enabling them to leverage assets in protecting and nurturing their companies. According to information on the company's website, they "have been recognized as industry innovators: as one of the Most Innovative Industry Companies and as leading captive professionals."
- Inc's report showed that Captive Alternatives was founded in the year 2000, after making into Inc.'s list of significant companies between 2017-2019 as one of the top insurance companies, ranking in the 24th spot in the insurance category. Overall, Captive Insurance was #2302, #2971, and #2323 on Inc.'s 5,000 between 2017, 2018, and 2019, respectively.
- A report by CrunchBase revealed that Captive Alternatives' estimated annual revenue is $8.7 million, and the company has about 50 employees.
- Robert Zack, Chief Legal Officer; David Kirkup, COO/CFO; Mark Jacobs, Founder, President and CEO; and Mark Sims, VP of Business Development, are the members of Captive Alternatives' C-suite, according to CrunchBase.
- The headquarters of Captive Alternatives is at 1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy NE Suite 800, Atlanta, USA.
- The company offers two services: enterprise risk coverages and employee health premiums. The enterprise risk coverages include services covering exposures from employment, transportation, manufacturing, and providing services and products to the public, while employee health premium insurance provides coverage for business owners wanting to give employees health care coverage.
We started by investigating the directories of the companies in this project, including their websites and social media accounts. This research produced reports with insights into each company's overview, C-suite executives, location, services offered, and others. Also, as per the investigation, all three companies are privately-held entities, meaning they are not obligated to reveal their financial information. Therefore, we proceeded to examine the profile of each company in business intelligence portals such as CrunchBase, Blooomberg, Inc., and LinkedIn. From here, we located data about their revenue and employee estimates, as well as other information required of this request and provided the same as needed.