American Industrial Partners Research
American Industrial Partners' current investments consist of 18 acquisition deals for companies in different industries, from building products to industrial manufacturing to energy & transportation. The attached spreadsheet contains a detailed analysis of AIP's current investments.
Breakdown of Current Investments by Industry
- Industrial manufacturing: Three investments
- Building products: Two investments
- Aerospace & defense: Two investments
- Metals & mining: Two investments
- Industrial services: One investment
- Energy & transportation: One investment
- Precision component manufacturing: One investment
- Automation equipment & software: One investment
- Printing equipment: One investment
- Industrial distribution: One investment
- Logistics services: One investment
- Diversified specialty vehicle manufacturing: One investment
- Industrial Technology: One investment
- In 2017, American Industrial Partners Acquired Brock and Canam. Both companies generate $1.1 billion in annualized revenue.
- AIP acquired Molycop in 2017 in a deal of $1.23 billion (A$1.6 billion). Molycop generates $1.2 billion in annualized revenue. In August 2019, Molycop announced the signing of "a long-term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with the energy retailer, Flow Power."
- In 2015, AIP acquired Optimas, the leading provider of "integrated supply chain solutions and engineering support," for $380 million.
- For 13 investments, the amount paid for the investment could not be available in the public domain, as both companies chose not to disclose these details. In this case, we filled the corresponding cells in the spreadsheet with N/A.