Ambassador Enterprises is a private equity company, founded in 2006 and employs about 50 people. The company strategically invests in performance-driven organizations.
- Daryle Doden founded ambassador Enterprises in 2006 after selling Ambassador Steel. The company was established as a philanthropic private equity firm and a learning lab for research, incubation and innovation.
- Ambassador Enterprises invests in performance-driven organizations and their leaders and aims to build relationships and strategies with long-term goals.
- The company's mission statement is "solving systematic issues through innovation".
- Ambassador Enterprises has a 100-year vision of "combining innovation and sustainability of free enterprise with the impact and benefit of philanthropic investing, aimed at addressing systematic societal problems with sustainable strategic solutions".
- The company is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana and has about 11-50 employees.
- Daryle Doden — CEO
- Arlan Friesen — President.
- Brad Miller — Vice President and Senior Operations Manager.
- Bob Vitoux — Senior Investing Leader.
- Jeremy Gayed — Chief Legal Office.
- Dr. Douglas Clark — Senior Operations Manager.
- Adrienne Wampole — Senior Operations Manager.
- Matt Hohman — Senior Investing Manager.
- Kristin Giant — Director of Impact Investing and Associate Attorney.
List of Affiliates
- The following are Ambassador Enterprises affiliate companies.
- Correct Craft
- Warner-Meinert LLC
- Ambassador Supply
- VIA Developments
- American Landmaster
- Ambassador Enterprises revenue is estimated at $52.6 million.