Company Overview - Alessi: Part One
Alessi is a manufacturer of designer steel and brass products used in kitchen and homeware. Following is a concise overview of the company positioning and background.
- Alessi is a housewares and kitchen utensil company in Italy.
- It manufactures and markets everyday items authored by a wide range of designers, architects, and industrial designers.
- Alessi stays in touch with modern development, while also keeping its cultural identity.
- The company's mission is to translate "the most advanced cultural, aesthetic, design and functional quality into mass production."
- The company's vision is to pursue a design approach in which "advanced expression of international creativity is always balanced against the desires of the public."
- Alessi has been popularly described as a "Dream Factory," that turns people's dreams into reality.
- The company was recently acquired by Oakley Capital.
- It is also a member of "archiproducts".
- It has been a "Certified B" corporation since June 2017.
- The 2018 revenue of Alessi was $70 million. (third party estimate)
- The company currently has 288 employees. (third party estimate)
- Alessi has 125k followers on Facebook.
- Alessi has 187k followers on Instagram.
- Alessi has 3.97k followers on Pinterest.
- Alessi has 1.79k subscribers on YouTube.
- No details as to the identity of the Chief Marketing Officer of Alessi were found.
- Alessandro Pacetti is the "Global Digital Sales & Marketing" manager at Alessi since May 2018.
- Marie-Laure Chevriau is the "Marketing & Events" specialist at Alessi since Feb, 2014.
- Luca Alessi is the managing director of Alessi USA and the "Head of Omnichannel" for Alessi.
- According to a designer on 'cargo collective', Lowe's is the Agency of Record (AoR) for Alessi.
- The company recently partnered with Beanstalk, a global brand extension agency, for its representation, branding, and marketing.
- Beanstalk is a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a global group of marketing services companies.
- Here is an example of a recent creative by Alessi for its new Moca line of utensils.
- The campaign was called "A new Moca is Blooming!"
- The campaign featured David Chipperfield's moca coffee pot redesigns.
- Here are the video trailers by the company for the same campaign.
The name of CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) of Alessi was not found during our research.
To find this information, we did a complete scan of the company website. Since companies often mention the name of their C-suite executives on their website along with the rest of their leadership, we checked out all the corners of the website for this information. We did not find any of the company C-suite executives mentioned on the website. We only found the company history and the company overview on the website.
We then turned our attention to third party websites like LinkedIn, Crunchbase, Pitchbook, and RocketReach. These websites have profiles of company and list their top leaders in the company profiles. We found the company profile of Alessi, but did not find the name of the CMO of the company. Only top leaders mentioned were CEO, President, Head of Omnichannel, and Global Digital Sales & Marketing Manager.
We then attempted an in-depth press scan of Alessi, specifically focusing on finding articles with statements by company leaders. We searched through credible media sites like New York Times, Washington Post, CNBC, Fox News, Design Milk, and Architechtural Digest. We found news that Alessi was recently acquired by Oakley Capital. However, no mention of any CMO nor any statement by their name was found.
We finally concluded that the company does not have a CMO. We provided the names of other marketing related leadership for the company.