Air Conditioner Demand
Most people in the US invest in new air conditioning systems in June. People pay between "$500 and $4,000 for central air conditioning".
New Air Conditioning System
- Most people in the US invest in new air conditioning systems in June. According to statistics from AHRI, 716,424 units of central air conditioners were shipped in June 2019. This was the highest shipment for 2019.
- May, July, and August also had high numbers of shipments in 2019, July had 613,974 units, May had 659,423 units while August had 499,252 units shipped.
- People pay between "$500 and $4,000 for central air conditioning".
- Installing a new air conditioner to the forced air furnace costs between $3,350 and $5,912. The average expenditure by homeowners is $4,631.
- Single window units cost between $234 and $700 while ductless mini-splits cost between $660 and $4,500.
- People in the US are most likely to repair their air conditioning units in Summer. Most people are likely to make good use of their air conditioning units in summer and this is the time the systems are more likely to malfunction and breakdown.
- Summer is the time of year that air conditioners repair professionals are busy.
- The national cost of repairing an air conditioner unit is between $53 and $932. The average range in costs is between $193 to $311.