AI Training Tools
The top 5 platforms/tools that are used to train AI in the process of machine learning are Crowd AI, Ontotext, Figure Eight, Imagga, and Deepomatic. After thorough research, we have provided the requested information below and screenshots of the user interface that a data labeler sees in the attached document.
To identify and provide the top 5 platforms/tools that are used to train Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the process of machine learning, we looked through sources like G2 Crowd, DZone, Open Source, Analytics India Magazine, Venture Radar, Predictive Analytics Today, among others, within the last 24 months only. We selected the list from venture radar on top data annotation and top image annotation companies and based on their scoring and repetition in both lists, concluded the list of top 5 companies.
The scoring is based on the average scoring of their social profile, website traffic, auto analyst score, popularity, employee satisfaction as shown in screenshots in source 16 and link in source 3. We then provided the list of top 5 based on highest score to lowest score for all the 5 companies ranked 1-5. Therefore, the top list is based on the score and corroboration of the list as top players among various sources and scores.
TOP AI TOOLS
- CrowdAI is headquartered in the USA and focuses on applying its cutting-edge deep learning techniques to geospatial problems.
- Business Model: CrowdAI identifies and profits by scaling its high-quality image annotation. The company combines machine learning, computer vision, and human knowledge to maximize value for AI. The team has specialists from Google, University of Oxford, and UC Berkeley.
- Pay Labelers Receive: The company pays $0.01/ answer in batches of ten or $10/hour.
- Screenshots of the User Interface: CrowdAI
- Ontotext is headquartered in Bulgaria and helps transform organizations identity by combining a semantic graph database with text mining, and machine learning.
- Business Model: Ontotext gains from its Semantic Technology enabling better content management, knowledge discovery and semantic search through text mining, semantic enrichment, and data integration tools, the artificial divide between text and data is removed completely.
- Pay Labelers Receive: Ontotext GraphDB is a database with RDF and SPARQL support and takes advantage of its APIs for storage and querying and its price varies based on the usage from $0.35/hour to $1.40/hour. Pay received by the labelers is not mentioned.
- Screenshots of the User Interface: Ontotext
3. FIGURE EIGHT
- Figure Eight is headquartered in the USA and the platform combines human intelligence by uploading the data on the platform and with its cutting-edge models create the highest quality training data for machine learning (ML).
- Business Model: Figure Eight profits on the its “human-in-the-loop” platform that utilizes a global pool of fluent, expert annotators, labeling of 10 million images irrespective of the company size or industry. Figure Eight has also worked with industry giants like Home Depot and eBay.
- Pay Labelers Receive: The payout for each task varies from $0.01 to $1 for Figure Eight.
- Screenshots of the User Interface: Figure Eight
- Business Model: The company provides Image Tagging APIs for developers and businesses to build and monetize on the scalable image intensive apps in the cloud. Imagga also profits on its ultimate in privacy solution, low cost, and flexible licensing model.
- Pay Labelers Receive: The API developers get $14/month/12,000 request for categorization of all APIs including tagging, cropping, categorization, and color.
- Screenshots of the User Interface: Imagga
- Deepomatic is headquartered in France and it is a platform based on deep learning and specialized in image recognition.
- Business Model: Deepomatic built its own custom application that is an inter-connected service range of human annotation. Hence, Deepomatic is known as a "human-first company" and the company leverage this to increase its operations through companies like Compass, Airbus, the Galeries Lafayette Group. The company also gains through its annotation for detecting cancer cells, spotting defects on production lines, helping drones, highways, and others.
- Pay Labelers Receive: Since with Deepomatic, the photo is automatically recognized, labelers are not needed to provide QR code or RFID tags. Hence, its pay is not available. There are approximately 15,000 people using this system every day.
- Screenshots of the User Interface: Deepomatic.