AI Policy/Strategy Articles
Recent top articles on the AI strategy/policy for 50 countries have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- The German Government adopted a national AI strategy on November 15, 2018, and set aside €3 billion for research and development for the same.
- In February 2018, the government of Kenya created a Blockchain and AI task force to provide recommendations on how to make use of emerging technologies.
- In 2016, an AI Information Industry Development Strategy was defined by The Korean Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, which considers the role of AI in lifestyles, living environments, the workforce and economy.
- The Indian government defined a national policy on AI in June 2018, which focuses on five areas for AI development: transportation and mobility, healthcare, urban-/smart-city infrastructure, education and agriculture.
- The Government Office of Estonia together with the Ministry of Economics Affairs and Communications released a national AI strategy In May 2019, which focuses on the acceleration of AI in public and private sectors of the country.