Experts In AI and Machine Learning
Raymond Ray Kurzweil, Yann LeCun, Dr. Fei Fei Li, Andrew Ng, Richard Sutton, Professor Stuart J Russell and Jeff Dean are some AI or Machine Learning Experts.
Raymond Ray Kurzweil
- As the head of Research at Google, Ray leads a team of engineers developing machine intelligence and natural language understanding.
- Forbes describes Ray as ‘The Ultimate Thinking Machine’ while Wall Street describes Ray as ‘the restless genius.’ He has a reputation as one of the world’s leading futurists, investors, and thinkers with a thirty-year record of accurate predictions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 781-263-0000
Dr. Fei Fei Li
- Fei Fei Li currently serves as the Chief Scientist of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning at Google Cloud. She is also a Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University.
- Dr. Fei Fi Li is a renowned expert in the field of AI and ML with several years of experience in computer vision and cognitive neuroscience. She co-founded a non-profit organization known as AI4ALL that seeks to increase diversity in the AI sector.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (650)725-3860
- Andrew AG is a renowned AI researcher who currently provides online courses in deep learning and runs a business known as Landing AI that develops artificial intelligence for manufacturing companies. He has previously served as the VP & Chief Scientist at Bait.
- His specialty is in the department of Computer Science, specifically AI and Machine Learning.
- ING is considered an expert in AI and Machine Learning as the brainchild behind the Stanford Autonomous Helicopter project and the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Robot (STAIR), that subsequently led to the development of the Robot Operating System (ROS); a popular open source robotics platform. He led artificial intelligence efforts at Google.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (650)725-2593
- Richard Sutton is currently a professor and iCORE Chair in the Department of Computing Science at the University of Alberta where he is in charge of the Reinforcement Learning and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (RLAI).
- Sutton is considered as one of the great minds behind the modern computational reinforcement learning, having contributed significantly to the field of Reinforcement Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 1-780-492-1111
- Jeff Dean currently works as the Head of Artificial Intelligence Unit at Google Inc. He has previously worked at the Department of Research at Google as a Google Senior Fellow and led the Google Brain project. He has contributed to the design and implementation of several projects (including Google Translate and Google News) in the company from which he has earned his reputation as one of the most acclaimed scientists in the field of AI and Machine Learning.
- He has authored over 40 publications on subjects relating to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 650-253-0000 or 951-685-5254
Professor Stuart J Russell
- Stuart Russell currently serves as a professor in the Division of Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley. At the institution, he founded the Center for Human-Compatible Artificial Intelligence.
- Russel has made significant contributions to the field of artificial intelligence having authored Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach; a book that is widely considered an industry-standard resource in the AI field that is used by over 1,300 institutions in 116 countries.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 510-642-4964
- Yann LeCun is Facebook’s Chief AI Scientist and the Director of AI Research at the firm.
- He is considered an expert in AI having founded the New York University Centre for Data Science. He also has over 30 years’ experience in Computer Science research.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +1-212-998-3283
To determine some experts In AI and Machine Learning, we started by scouring through industry publications like EM 360 Tech and credible blogs (authored by experts in IT) to get general insights into the field of AI/Machine Learning. Our initial search yielded some pre-compiled lists of AI/Machine Learning experts, which we examined to check if they met the criteria specified in this project. We compared the lists and only picked on individuals with significant contributions in the field of AI and who are working in academia and commercial organizations. We identified the experts including Raymond Ray Kurzweil, Yann LeCun, Dr. Fei Fei Li, Andrew Ng, Richard Sutton, Professor Stuart J Russell and Jeff Dean. Additional details on their names, titles, departments they are serving and their contact information have been included and presented under the "findings" section of this brief.