Agility MultiChannel Overview
Agility MultiChannel is the only PIM vendor that provides a single integrated view of businesses' product information management, experience management and commerce management for the manufacturing, distribution and retail industries. Information regarding the company is provided below and in the attached spreadsheet.
- Agility MultiChannel is a Product Information Management (PIM) vendor that integrates product information management, and experience management and commerce for a variety of industries. Its products provide a "single, reliable view" of the users' product information. The company provides service to customers in the manufacturing industry that carry global brands, the distribution industry, and the retail industry through its products that allow for aggregating, managing and viewing all product and related master data via one central repository.
- Agility MultiChannel was founded in 2011 was founded by Richard Hunt, Graham Cook and Jason Simpson. The company, previously known as Pindar, has been in the process of developing, implementing, integrating, and supporting product and content management and marketing solutions for over 20 years, and it is noted that the Agility PIM software has been around for about 15 years.
- Magnitude software acquired the company in October 2017, and Richard's, Graham's and Jason's roles evolved as each of them were considered to be "critically important" to the long-term strategic plan. Their roles include ensuring customer success, expanding the go-to-market for Agility, and handling the core business and exploring future opportunities for the companies' complementary technologies. The Agility MultiChannel team has a combined experience of 1,000 years of experience designing, developing, and implementing product management for commerce systems.
- The company products include Agility, Agility CMS, and Agility Modular Interface (AMI). The award-winning products put valuable product data at the "core of a go-anywhere commerce strategy".
- The company provides services including consulting, implementation, data optimization, master data management, and ROI analysis.
- The company only provides pricing information through individualized quotes.
- Empowering for creatives, content managers, vendors, product managers, merchants and more.
- It is a flexible, adaptable, and comprehensive solution to meet changing needs and activities. Data modeling allows for easy change hierarchies or taxonomies.
- Drives KPIs for marketers by increasing bounce rate, page views, and average time on the website. Customers of Agility have reduced introduction times, greatly increased SKU count and introduced content categories driven by ROI.
- Crunchbase gives that the company uses 18 technology products and services including Google Analytics, WordPress, and Vimeo. The company states that it is a highly flexible, 3-tier architecture that runs on enterprise-class server from top vendors such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, VMware, and Red Hat. The server works via a powerful XML-based web services API that includes Agility Query Language, reporting plugin for Pentaho and Agility Syndication.
- Solves problems such as driving growth, convert single sales into multiple up-sells and long-term loyalty, exponentially increase numbers of SKUs, and drive maximum ROI.
- Pitchbook verifies that the company is private and equity-backed. Estimated annual revenue is $12.3 million.
- The solution focuses on providing a full 360 degree view that aggregates, enriches, approves, syndicates and analyzes every bit of product information.
- The company's mission is to provide customers with the most advanced and dynamic tools to help its customers' drive brand loyalty and maximize sales through every channel.
- "Agility Multichannel is the only major PIM vendor focused on fully integrating Product Management, Experience Management and Commerce".
- Richard Hunt is the GM, Agility and Kalido Magnitude Software. Graham Cook is the VP, product strategy Magnitude Software. Jason Simpson is the Director, European Sales and Alliance Magnitude Software. Chris Barnes is the VP of Engineering, Applications Magnitude Software. Dawn Zassick is the VP of Customer Solutions Agility Multichannel (a Magnitude Company).
- The company provides services for hundreds of brands in the world of manufacturing, distribution, retail, media, and service industries.
- The company's clients include: Allied Electronics, TestEquity, Office Depot/Office Max, Avon, Wex Photo Video, O'neill, Other World Computing, Hubert, Uline, MarketLab, West Marine, HD Supply, Long Motor Corporation, TUI Cruises, Axminster, Arrowhead Electrical Products, Carolina Biological Supply Company, Specialist Crafts, Dynabrade, J&P Cycles, Arts et Vie, The Consortium, Stunings Medien, ASSA ABLOY, Katag, Speedy Services, MSC Industrial Supply, SciLabWare, Arleigh, Tucker Rocky, ESPO, Arco, Sparex, Restek, Integrated Media Solutions, Canford, Wesco, ROMPA, KI, Adam Equipment, Travers Tool Co., Williams Medical, Central Restaurant Products, Caswells Group, TIMco, Fenwick, Nimans, Jangro, Industrial Ancilliaries, Scientific Laboratory Supplies, and Consolidated Electrical Distributors.
- Agility seamlessly integrates with popular tools from multiple vendors. The PIM integrates with multiple upstream ERP and merchandising systems.
- A database search of patent owners did not reveal any patents owned by Agility MultiChannel.
- The company is headquartered in York, UK, Magnitude is headquartered in Austin, TX. There are teams and multiple support locations in Malmö, Sweden, across the UK and US, and in numerous other countries, including Germany, France, Japan and India.
- Customer testimonials such as that from industry giant Avon reveals that the use cases for product management, supporting and providing connectivity and publishing tools are actionable.
- The company is constantly working to eliminate barriers to adoption so that companies can extend the value of the technology into every aspect of the enterprise and supply chain.
- Other technology include Adobe, Elastic Path, EPiServer, IBM, Insite, Intershop Commerce, Magento, Melissa Data, Oracle, Hitachi Vantara, and Sales Force.