Red Antler Awards
Between 2014 and 2019, Red Antler received seven awards and recognition, being the most relevant ones Fast Company's Most Innovative Award, New York Design Awards — Gold, Effective Content Strategy WARC Award — Silver, and AdAge's Creativity Awards.
The list of awards, recognition, and press mentions was included in our spreadsheet. Find below a summary of our findings and our research strategy.
- In 2017, Red Antler received the Gold Award of New York Design Awards for its Brandless' Branding and Packaging campaign.
- For the "Hinge: The Dating Apocalypse" campaign, Red Antler received the Official Selection of A Global Cavalcade of Animated Shorts #DirectedbyWomen Award and the Silver award from WARC's Effective Content Strategy in 2018.
- Red Antler received AdAge's Creativity Awards: Startup of the Year for its Brandless campaign.
- Red Antler was featured in the Consumer Catalysts: 2017’s Top Dealmakers and Influencers in the Consumer Industry in 2017.
- In 2018, the company received the Fast Company's Most Innovative Award.
- Because of its CEO and Founder, Emily Heyward, the company was listed in Entrepreneur's 100 Powerful Women of 2019.
- Also, in 2019, it was named part of NewsCredInsights' Top 25 Most Creative Content Marketing Agencies and Hubspot's Top 21 Marketing Agencies to Follow on Instagram.
- In 2015, AdAge published an article about Red Antler's Casper campaign.
- In 2017, UK's Campaign Live featured an article about the Hinge campaign.
- Entrepreneur published an analysis of the campaigns for Casper and Brandless conducted by the agency in 2018.
- In 2019, Fast Co. Design published an analysis of Red Antler's campaign for Brandless.
To determine 17 Awards received by Red Antler in the past five years, we began by looking for official lists on the company's website, including sections like its homepage, Works, About, History, Press, and more. However, even in the case studies, the company only highlighted the Fast Company's Most Innovative Award.
As our next step, we searched through general company databases and advertising companies databases for the unofficial history of the agency and a possible list of the awards received. We found the company's Crunchbase, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Behance profiles, among others. However, while every site mentioned that the agency is an award-winning company, none mentioned the awards received.
Next, instead of looking through the company's list and profile, we decided to search ads and award-winning campaigns databases, to locate the ones created by Red Antler. We searched through sources like DMA Echo Awards Database, Internet Advertising Competition, AdForum, Ads of the World, Driven x Design, Award Winning Agencies, etc. In some databases, the company was not even listed, but we managed to find the "Hinge: The Dating Apocalypse" campaign and the awards given to the commercial.
After this, we searched through advertising award websites for mentions of the agency as an award recipient or nomination in the past five years. We searched through the US and the world's most important advertising and creative awards like the Shorty Awards, Effie, Addy, AdStars, Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, CLIO awards, etc. While we found the list of award winners in the past five years, there was no mention of Red Antler as part of the winners.
Finally, we searched through advertising publications, online magazines, interviews with Red Antler's executives, and every major campaign made by the agency, to see if there was any mention of an award or recognition presented from that campaign. We found leads towards other awards received by the agency, like the New York Design Award, some recognition presented to the CEOs, articles where the campaigns were featured, which we included in our list. However, while we found seven awards and recognition given to Red Antler in the past five years, we were unable to locate the remaining ten awards.
Since the only award mentioned on the company's website is a general award, Fast Company's Most Innovative, and not a creative/advertising award, we can assume this is the highest award the agency has received and for this reason there aren't more awards mentioned. It would be safe to assume that Red Antler has not received 17 awards in the past five years.