Top US Adhesives and Sealants Companies-Part 1
The top retail brands in the US adhesive and sealant market - ranked by revenue - are 3M, H.B. Fuller, RPM International, DowDuPont, Illinois Tool Works, Lord Corp, Ashland Inc, Mactac, DELO Industrial Adhesives, and Huntsman Group. The website and revenue of these companies can be found in rows 2 to 11 of this spreadsheet.
- 3M had a 2018 revenue of $4.6 billion for its adhesives and sealants segment.
- RPM International had a 2018 revenue of $2.4 billion for adhesives and sealants.
- Illinois Tool Works' 2018 revenue for its adhesives & sealants segment was $1.7 billion.
- Huntsman Group had a 2018 revenue of $1.2 billion for adhesives and sealants.
- Lord Corp's revenue for adhesives and sealants was $1 billion in 2018.