SLI System operates in over eight hundred websites and has customers on five continents and available in twenty languages and has received a total of $1 million in funding. Swiftype was founded by Matt Riley and Quin Hoxie in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, the company has received a total of $22.2 million in funding. Our findings have been presented in the attached spreadsheet.
- The company builds learning-based search and navigation technology for eCommerce, corporate sites and publishers. SLI System offers an eCommerce site search product designed specifically for sites that sell products online and require advanced product merchandising.
- SLI System was founded in 2001 in New Zealand and headquartered in San Francisco. The company eased the process of finding and selling products online when it developed a technology that uses machine learning to continually improve the relevancy of search results. SLI currently serves over a billion search queries per month for businesses in five continents and twenty languages.
- SLI System offers cloud-based platform of tools to help accelerate eCommerce websites by generating traffic, converting the shoppers to buyers and maximizing the order values. SLI offers the most advanced toolkit to accelerate the client's e-commerce via search, navigation, recommendations, SEO, merchandising and mobile.
- The company claims to be able to help client's increase the revenue generated on their eCommerce sites by connecting their online and mobile shoppers with products they are likely to buy.
- SLI System operates in over eight hundred websites and has customers on five continents and available in twenty languages.
- Nextopia was founded by Sanjay Arora in 1999, has an employee size of 101 to 250, and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Nextopia was named a 2016 Leading Vendor for eCommerce Site Search and Navigation solutions by Internet Retailer and was acquired by Scaleworks in August 2019.
- The company helps online retailers acquire new customers, increase average order value, and boost mobile sales by turning browsers into buyers by offering solutions like Site search with Autocomplete, Visual Merchandising, Landing Page Builder, Navigation, Product Recommendations, Email Recommendations, AI-powered personalization for Search, Navigation and Recommendations, Product Finder, and Data Wizard for data preparation.
- Nextopia claims to be a leading global provider of eCommerce site search and navigation solutions with over 2,000 customers and also claims to be one of the largest eCommerce employers in Toronto.
- Nextopia's SaaS-based technology helps online retailers acquire new customers, increase average order value, and boost mobile sales by turning browsers into buyers.
- The company claims to be a pioneer in Internet search products and services.
- Swiftype was founded by Matt Riley and Quin Hoxie in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco. The company introduced their hosted Site Search solution in 2013, giving businesses and individuals the ability to fully customize the search experience on their websites. In 2017, Swiftype introduced their AI-powered Enterprise Search platform to the market and in the same year, Swiftype was acquired by Elastic.
- Site Search: Swiftype Site Search helps the client sell more, get the right answer to more people on the platform and surface relevant content for their customers readers and followers.
- App Search: Helps get access to a set of robust APIs and unprecedented relevance controls to deliver amazing search experiences, all backed by the Elastic Stack.
- Enterprise Search: With Elastic Enterprise Search, customers have access to a suite of search experiences that help them securely search, discover and organize vast amounts of data quickly, and with ease.
- Swiftype has received a total of $22.2 million in funding.
- Swiftype claims to offer a better way to carry out a search, built with the best search technology, algorithms, content ingestion framework.
- The company also claims to provide an industry-leading search platform delivers accurate, relevant and customizable search results for businesses.
- Their suite of products has revolutionized the way people find information across their organization and on public-facing websites.
We couldn't provide information on the funding rounds of Nextopia, the lack of information could be that the company has not undergone any funding rounds. We began by combing through the company's website for any information on its financials. Unfortunately, the requested information was not available on the company's website.
Next, we searched through business, company databases and professional networking sites such as Craft.co, Crunchbase, Scaleupporto, Bloomberg, Owler, Datafox, among others. There wasn't any information regarding funding rounds of the company after searching through the mentioned databases instead, the sources provided the revenue of the company and on Scaleupporto, the source reported that Nextopia hasn't undergone any funding rounds.
We also searched for mentions of the company on media sites and the company's blog posts. We searched sources like TechCrunch, Forbes, Crunchbase News, Rivard Report, Technology News, among others. There was no information on any funding the company might have received on any of the mentioned sources instead, the information found on the sources includes general news surrounding the company, product launches and reviews. After carrying out an exhaustive search for the company's funding round, there was no information publicly available on the company's funding rounds.