Actionable & Audience Intelligence Agencies (Pricing)
Three companies offering actionable intelligence services in the United States include Palantir, BigML, and Quid. Palantir offers its product license per server core, while BigML's enterprise package is priced based on the number of servers and not necessarily the number of cores. Quid, on the other hand, provides the same platform at the same price to everyone and offers no customization.
These companies were selected from Venture Radar's "Top actionable intelligence Companies". We searched through the companies in the United States in order to provide companies that have pricing information available in the public. Our research shows that most companies do not publish their pricing structures. Below, we have provided details of the identified companies.
Founded in 2004, Palantir allows people working with data to ask and to answer complex questions, without needing to learn things such as querying languages, statistical modeling, or the command line. Palantir is headquartered in Palo Alto and has offices around the world.
Palantir offers two products, Palantir Gotham and Palantir Foundry. Palantir Gotham "serves as an organization's knowledge base, containing the full record of an organization's data, intelligence, and insights." On the other hand, Palantir Foundry "is a platform that reimagines how people use data by removing the barriers between back-end data management and front-end data analysis." Palantir products are used across multiple industries in the private, public, and non-profit sector. Notable industries and solutions using Palantir technology include automotive, case management, cybersecurity, defense, GDPR, financial compliance, insurance analytics, and much more.
- Perpetual license: $141,015.62 (license is per server core; no additional user licenses required; first-year O&M included)
- Gotham monthly cloud license: $7,050.77 (license is per server core; no additional user licenses required)
- Gotham Annual support and maintenance: $28,203.08 (pricing is per license, per server core)
- Gotham Appliance Annual support and maintenance: $37,753.85 (Pricing is per server core)
- Quickstart Training: $193.51 per student
- Bootcamp Training: $960.72 per student
- Workshop Training: $1,548.09 per student
- Integrator Training: $1,826.63 per student
- Developer Training: $874.71 per student
- Developer and Integrator Training: $2,505.87 per student
- Director of Engineering Services: $342.07 per hour
- Core Engineer Services: $293.20 per hour
- Implementation Ninja Services: $195.47 per hour
- FSR support rate (Within Continental United States): $146.60 per hour
- FSR support rate (Outside Continental United States): $195.47 per hour
BigML is a machine learning platform that automates data processing, machine learning, and analytics processes such as time series forecasting, regression, classification, cluster analysis, anomaly detection, topic modeling, and association discovery. It helps transform "data into actionable models that are used as remote services or, locally, embedded into applications to make predictions." BigML has over 90,000 users and is headquartered in Corvallis, Oregon.
BigML is a single "comprehensive machine learning platform" that is used across multiple industries including "aerospace, automotive, energy, entertainment, financial services, food, healthcare, IoT, pharmaceutical, transportation, telecommunications, and more."
1. Personal Account
- Free: Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 16 MB; 2 parallel tasks, and one user
- Standard Prime: $30 per month (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 64 MB; 2 parallel tasks, and one user)
- Boosted Prime: $150 per month (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 1 GB; 4 parallel tasks, and one user)
- Pro Prime: $300 per month (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 4 GB; 8 parallel tasks, and one user)
- Bronze Prime: $2,500 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 8 GB; 16 parallel tasks, and one user)
- Silver Prime: $5,000 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 16 GB; 32 parallel tasks, and one user)
- Gold Prime: $7,500 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 32 GB; 64 parallel tasks, and one user)
- Platinum Prime: $10,000 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 64 GB; 64 parallel tasks, and one user)
2. Organization Account
- Boosted Prime: $270 per month (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 1 GB; 4 parallel tasks, and 2 users)
- Pro Prime: $550 per month (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 4 GB; 8 parallel tasks, and 2 users)
- Bronze Prime: $4,500 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 8 GB; 16 parallel tasks, and two users)
- Silver Prime: $9,000 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 16 GB; 32 parallel tasks, and two users)
- Gold Prime: $13,500 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 32 GB; 64 parallel tasks, and two users)
- Platinum Prime: $18,000 (Unlimited total tasks; maximum data set of 64 GB; 64 parallel tasks, and two users)
3. BigML Enterprise
- 1 Server (8 cores): $45,000/ year + $10,000 setup fee
- Maximum 12 servers (96 cores): $105,000/ year + $20,000 setup fee
- Maximum 36 servers (288 cores): $180,000/ year + $30,000 setup fee
- Unlimited server license (no restrictions on the number of servers/cores): $750,000/ year + $50,000 setup fee
- Unlimited deployment license (no restrictions on deployments or servers/cores): $2,250,000/ year + $100,000 setup fee
- Custom Deployment: Pricing to be defined
*All BigML Enterprise plans come with unlimited users, unlimited organizations, personalized theme and logo, prioritized feature request, auto-scaling, and customized direct email and chat.
4. BigML Lite
This plan is priced at $10,000/year or $1,000/month and is available for only one organization with 5 users only; it only applies to 1 server. BigML standard theme and standard 8x5 support via email and chat apply.
5. Extra Support and Assistance
- Extra support: $3,000/month (24x7 support and less than 8-hour time response; private email, chat channel and telephone to guarantee an immediate response)
- Customized assistance: 8 hours per month ($800 per month); 4 hours per month ($400 per month); 12 hours per month ($1,200 per month); 16 hours per month ($1,600 per month); 20 hours per month ($2,000 per month); 40 hours per month ($4,000 per month)
According to Crunchbase, Quid "powers human intuition with machine intelligence, enabling organizations to make decisions that matter." The company was founded in 2010 and has its headquarters in San Francisco with offices in London and New York. The company has raised $108.2 million from six funding rounds.
Quid provides a single platform through which companies can analyze "large volumes of text from news, social media and the web." Quid charges a flat $25,000 per user per year and "sells the same product, accessible via an Internet browser, to everyone. No customization." (Source: here and here)