Southern Florida - Competitors
Two of ABC Fine Wine & Spirits competitors in Southern Florida are Big Daddy's Liquors and Mega Wine & Spirits.
Big Daddy's Liquors
- Big Daddy's Liquors provides a high-quality customer service. According to them, their main goal is to satisfy their customers. In fact, the company makes sure that all of their staff members go out of their way to make their customers feel like they are “at home” and their staffs will assist as if you were “family.”
- Big Daddy's Liquors are actively promoting its product on their social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Big Daddy's Liquors has 13 store locations across South Florida.
- Big Daddy's Liquors products such as wine, spirits, and beer have no product details available and individual product page on their website, which could help promote their products to customers.
- Big Daddy's Liquors has no comprehensive list of their products. This limits their costumers to find the products they need.
- Big Daddy's Liquors has no online ordering and delivery, unlike ABC Fine Wine & Spirits.
- Big Daddy's Liquors is a unique hybrid combining the operational advantages of a multi-unit chain operation, with the close-knit sensitivity of a family operated business.
- Big Daddy's Liquors offer a $20 Flanigan’s Restaurant gift card for their customers who earn ten points, one point for every $25 purchase.
Mega Wine & Spirits
- Mega Wine & Spirits sells liquor, wine, and beer at 11 locations located in Miami and South Florida. They have a vast array of about 1,500 bottles of wine, 4,000 varieties of spirits, and an assortment of about 500 beers.
- Mega Wine & Spirits' online store has interactive filter options that allow customers to sort their product by 'best-selling,' 'newest to oldest,' and 'low price to high price.'
- The company website also has a designated page for their products that are on sale, which can also be sort by type.
- Mega Wine & Spirits shipping delivery is only available in 10 US states such as Alaska, California, D.C, Florida, Idaho, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- There is no information about the company on their website. Mega Wine & Spirits' 'about us' page is a blank page with no details about the company's main services, purposes, and their brand, or any unique identity of the company.
The research team was able to provide two competitors of ABC Fine Wine & Spirits in Southern Florida using business listings such as Yelp and Google Maps. We determined that Big Daddy's Liquors and Mega Wine & Spirits are the two competitors in Southern Florida based on good reviews and that these two competitors sell the same products as ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. However, we were not able to provide the unique branding of Mega Wine & Spirits due to limited information about the brand after performing several search strategies.
First, we performed an exhaustive search on the company's website to find the details about the unique branding of Mega Wine & Spirits. However, after analyzing the company's website, we were only able to determine their strengths and weaknesses. Their 'about us' page is blank, which limited us from finding any unique branding of the company. The only company-related details that are publicly available on the website is its store locations and contact details.
Next, we switched gears and tried checking the company's social media accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. However, there was also limited data found. Most of the available details on its social media accounts are visual images of their products and a short overview of the company, with no relevant details about their unique branding.
Lastly, we consulted several business listings and sites that provide company reviews, customer reviews, and company analysis of Mega Wine & Spirits, such as Yelp, Influencers, Beer Advocate, and others, hoping to find any unique branding of this company. However, only a short company overview, company ratings, and customers' opinions were found.