2020 US Public and Private Investor Conferences, Part 1
Eight conferences that will bring investors together with public and/or private companies and are scheduled to be held this year in the US have been provided in the attached spreadsheet. ICR Inc., Jefferies Financial Group Inc., J.P. Morgan, Bervann Capital, International Finance Corporation, Fortune Live Media, youngStartup Ventures, and Neudata are organizing these conferences. A brief overview of these conferences can be found below.
ICR Conference 2020
- Host Firm: ICR Inc.
- Conference Dates: January 13-15, 2020.
- Conference Location: "Grande Lakes Hotel & Resort, 4040 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando, FL."
Jefferies Software Conference 2020
- Host Firm: Jefferies Financial Group Inc.
- Conference Dates: September 14-15, 2020.
- Conference Location: SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.
2020 TMC 48th Annual Conference
New York Investment Week
- Host Firm: Bervann Capital.
Global Private Equity Conference
- Host Firm: International Finance Corporation.
- Conference Dates: May 11-14 2020.
- Conference Location: The Ritz-Carlton Washington D.C.
FORTUNE Brainstorm Tech 2020
- Host Firm: Fortune Live Media.
- Conference Dates: July 13-15, 2020.
- Conference Location: "The St. Regis Aspen Resort, 315 E Dean St, Aspen, CO."
Venture Summit | West 2020 (#VSW20)
- Host Firm: youngStartup Ventures.
- Conference Dates: March 23-24, 2020.
- Conference Location: "Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Pkwy Santa Clara, CA."
San Francisco Summit 2020
- Host Firm: Neudata.
- Conference Dates: February 27, 2020.
- Conference Location: "InterContinental Mark Hopkins, 999 California Street, San Francisco, CA.
To identify conferences that bring private equity firms and/or other investors together with public and/or private companies and are scheduled to be held this year in the US, we first looked for the "events and conferences" sections of the websites of major financial services and investment banking companies including the Jefferies Group, J.P. Morgan, Citi Group, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, UBS, and Barclays among several others. We also scoured through conferences listed by event databases such as Eventbright, F4 events, and 10times and websites such as Seeking Alpha and FactSet. In addition to that, we also looked into precompiled lists of major technology, media, and business services events to find any conferences meeting the required criteria. Using these approaches, we were able to find several conferences that are scheduled to be held this year in the US and are focused on bringing investors and public and/or private companies together. However, most of these conferences were related to the healthcare, biopharma, or energy industries. We then shortlisted the conferences that featured topics related to technology, media, business services, and/or private companies and provided our findings in the attached spreadsheet.