2/2: Customer pre-order program - list (with details) of well-respected US banks offering escrow accounts (for startups) with a focus on those most-flexible in meeting customer needs.
Capital One, HSBC, US Bank, Wells Fargo, Suntrust, United Bank and Zion Financial are the most well-respected United States banks that offer escrow accounts to small business start-ups.
The "U.S. Banks Startup Escrows" spreadsheet is attached that itemizes each of the top seven rated banks with escrow accounts.
The selection of the banks was based on three difference search techniques. Banks with small business and start-up services were selected first. Second, each bank was researched to see if they offered escrow accounts for small business were listed. Those banks who were highly regarded internationally and also appeared on the other lists were selected.
1. CapitalOne Small Business Rewards offers escrow accounts that secure solutions to fit diverse needs and makes complex cash transactions easier and simpler. Global service is included.
2. HSBC Bank USA offers escrow accounts to manage, safeguard, and segregate assets of your clients or beneficiaries. Accounts have no minimum balance, no monthly fees, and an international advantage.
3. US Bank offers complete escrow services to minimize risk in a complex environment. They have support and low to no-fee accounts for small business. Ideal start-up services are available.
4. Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services takes the time to build a personalized suite of services to simplify transactions. It is the most active Small Business Association lender in the United States. It has nearly $2 trillion USD in assets that makes it the third-largest bank based on total deposits.
Wells Fargo is ranked the most respected companies in the world. Wells Fargo looks at the big picture and are very focused on small businesses.
5. Suntrust offers streamlined processes, simplified record keeping, and comprehensive web-based reporting. Suntrust strives to provide transactions defined by the client, time reductions, and manages clients escrow accounts.
6. United Bank provides escrow management, effective reporting resources, escrow deposits, and simplified bookkeeping with tax reporting.
7. Zion Financial focuses on personalized service and "attention-to-detail". They offer same-day turnaround for escrow documents, escrow deposits for various assets, monitoring document provisions and disbursement of escrow assets.
Zion Bank has branches in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington.
Banks that did not have escrow accounts are provided below so they can be eliminated easily:
• FSG Bank
• TCF Bank
This list should save time eliminating banks that do not offer escrow accounts.
The attached "U.S. Banks Startup Escrows" spreadsheet provides a comprehensive list of banks who offer escrow accounts, flexible, highly rated, and well-respected options. Our recommendations are Capital One, HSBC, US Bank, Wells Fargo, Suntrust, United Bank and Zion Financial.