Software Development Agencies: US
Five United States-based software development companies that focus on developing SaaS platforms or applications include Infoxen, Yes I.T. Labs, iTechArt, Syberry, and KitelyTech. They all have indicated strength, expertise, or extensive experience in SaaS application or platform development.
Before starting our research, we first examined Clear Function's services to better understand the type of company that is of interest. We understand that our selected companies should be similar to Clear Function. To find the requested companies, we started by scouring review sites of software development and information technology companies, such as Clutch and GoodFirms, but observed that the companies in these review sites cannot be filtered into SaaS development companies. On Clutch, the closest category we could find was the custom software development category, while on GoodFirms, the companies can be filtered into SaaS companies, which are mostly software hosting providers, not necessarily software development companies. We also looked for the top, leading, or best SaaS development companies in the United States but were unable to find any list or ranking that can be considered credible or authoritative.
Since our first two approaches did not yield the desired results, we proceeded with a search for web pages that contain mentions of expertise, strength, specialization, leadership, or extensive experience in SaaS development. We understand that our chosen companies should focus on SaaS application or platform development. This third approach proved more productive as it led us to companies that can be considered SaaS development experts. We then narrowed this list of companies down to those that are headquartered in the United States. Using LinkedIn, we were able to verify which ones have more than two employees. Examining the websites of these shortlisted companies, we did not come across any company that focuses solely on SaaS development. The SaaS development expert companies that we found offer other types of custom software development services as well. As the provided sample company, Clear Function, has other services apart from SaaS development, we assumed that companies specializing in SaaS development, but not necessarily SaaS development alone, can be selected.
- Name and website: Infoxen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Location: 111 North Market Street, Suite 300, San Jose, CA 95113
- Number of employees: 11-50
- Tagline: "Achieve your business competitive advantage using our advanced SaaS Development Solutions."
- Notable customers: Clients include Ozone Productions, R.E.M., ToolsGroup, DIO Works, FrancisKim.Co Digital Development, HST, and Born Creative.
- Technologies: Technologies the company focuses on include programming languages such as ASP.NET, Java, Python, and PHP, frameworks and platforms such as Ruby on Rails, Drupal, Django, and Liferay, and cloud platforms such as Google Cloud and AWS.
- Reason for selection: Infoxen claims it has "a strong SaaS product development service portfolio" and its SaaS application developers are "best of breed."
YES I.T. LABS
- Name and website: Yes I.T. Labs LLC
- Location: 21900 Burbank Blvd, Woodland Hills, California 91367
- Number of employees: 51-200
- Tagline: "Highly scalable solutions allowing enterprises to focus on their core business and enhance sales"
- Notable customers: Clients include Commercial Industries Services LLC and Driven Digital.
- Technologies: Technologies the company focuses on include PHP, Wordpress, WooCommerce, Magento, CodeIgniter, Laravel, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Salesforce, C#, Node JS, React JS, Android, iOS, React Native, Xamarin, and Angular JS.
- Reason for selection: Yes I.T. Labs names SaaS development as one of its core services. It claims it has "a proven track record of delivering robust and scalable SaaS solutions using the best and latest web technologies."
- Name and website: iTechArt Group
- Location: 300 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10022
- Number of employees: 1,001-5,000
- Tagline: "SaaS development services with the "wow" factor"
- Notable customers: Clients include Rocketrip, CareDox, YunoJuno, NextCaller, and Etouches.
- Technologies: Technologies the company focuses on include Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, C#, Python, Go, ASP.NET, Windows Azure, and Amazon AWS.
- Reason for selection: iTechArt says the development of multi-tenant SaaS applications is its specialty, and it considers itself "the perfect SaaS development company."
- Name and website: Syberry Corporation
- Location: 5910 Courtyard Dr., STE 155, Austin TX 78731
- Number of employees: 201-500
- Tagline: "Streamline your clients' business operations with cloud-based SaaS solutions"
- Notable customers: Clients include Walt Disney, Telespace, Campus Suite, CraftForce, THG Energy Solutions, Bridgewater, Livestream, MusicPlay, PayPal, Nekst, Telescope TV, Ascend SMS, and Baylor Scott & White Health.
- Technologies: Syberry says it is "technology-agnostic," meaning it does not promote certain technologies. It adds it chooses the right technology stack for the client's business needs and objectives.
- Reason for selection: Syberry claims it has "deep expertise in cloud-based SaaS solutions." Its SaaS development projects include a steel estimation solution wizard, a home inventory management solution, a social media management tool for photographers, and an integrated medical consumables tracker.
- Name and website: KitelyTech LLC
- Location: 1165 N Clark St., 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60610
- Number of employees: 11-50
- Tagline: "We bring you the latest innovation in web and SaaS development services."
- Notable customers: Clients include Philips, Periscope, Pearson Education, Rolls-Royce, Alembic, AngloAmerican, British Land, Discovery Education, McGraw Hill, Mastercard, Downbeats, iPosters, Kenon Holdings, Office Beacon, Prestige, RBS, TSys, Square Roots Kitchen, Sortie, Soccerap.com, SermonGear, MyDotCom, Mamta Polycoats, Luwi, Kinsella Group, KidStylin, Kaba Securities, Fortu, Focudrive, Event Ready, Efortis, Crazy Wanderer, BlueSkyBio, BeverleyR, Brean Capital, Extreme Stop Loss, Media Place, Green Pea Cookies, and Campus Keepsake.
- Reason for selection: KitelyTech claims it is "a leader in web application and SaaS development innovation."